
No, she's not dyslexic. She's just eccentric. And she's gone! my sister/roommate/friend/confidante/one-who-tries-my-patience left yesterday morning to work at a ranch in North Carolina for two months. And since she'll be gone for her 18th birthday, we had her party early.
She received her afghan from Oma, something that all of us grandkids receive upon the event of our 18th birthday.
The boys, goofing off while Gracie opened presents. I have awesome brothers.
She is the proud new mother of a mandolin.
The last two weeks were packed with last minute preparations for her departure and fun stuff that we wanted to do before she left. We went to Phantom of the Opera. Twice. Picnics, coffee with friends, shopping, singing, sun-tanning at the beach, etc. You get the idea. So now that she's gone, my schedule isn't quite so hectic. Also, since she is gone, I took the opportunity to clean her side of the room. Hey, what can I say? I had the house to myself and when that happens my default action is cleaning.



No comments:
Post a Comment