
My mom is my hero. She gave birth to 10 kids, homeschools, runs marathons, cooks every day, gets up early to have devotions, and sacrificed any personal dreams or ambitions in order to raise her family. She deals with fighting and ungrateful kids, crazy schedules, little or no communication, weird kids at all stages of life [married, adult, teenage, little], and all this with little or no recognition.
She is an example to me of what serving Christ really looks like. Her faith in God is great, her compassion beyond my comprehension, and she is one of the most beautiful women I know. She has imparted to her family a spirit of adventure, a love for people, and a passion for Christ. I can only hope to accomplish a small fraction of all she has done in her life.
My mom is my hero. I want to be like her when I grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment