- Put your hair up in a ponytail - I guess this wouldn't help guys that much (unless they have long hair), but it does wonders for girls (this one anyway). All of a sudden life seems so much easier once my hair is up and out of the way.
- Take a hot shower - this is especially helpful when you need to cry: tears get washed right off and you avoid the red-puffy-eyes affect. Somehow, after a hot shower I feel recharged.
- Breath deeply - or just plain breath. Sounds cliche, but it actually works. I go from tense to relaxed in seconds.
- Get out of the office and bug Claudia for a while. Very therapeutic.
24 April 2008
A Word From The Wise
Some days are just hard. Too many decisions to make, more to do than there is time for, constant demands made on one's attention, flooding emotions, not enough dark chocolate, I forgot to wear green, you name it. On such occasions, I have found the following to be quite helpful:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment