19 August 2009

It's a Savage, Savage, Savage, Savage World, Preview

My sister Gracie and I have been talking about filming our own cooking show for some time now. We even have a name (refer to title of post). But for one reason or another we never seem to get around to actually doing it, partly because I don't like to cook, partly because our schedules conflict, and mostly because our kitchen is small and there are always 3-9 people milling around and getting in the way.

A couple of weeks ago Gracie made donuts on a whim. Yes, that's right, on a whim. Why anyone would or could just make donuts because they felt like it is beyond me, but she had the whim and indulged it (much to the delight of everyone, though Sarah and I are gluten intolerant and had to pass). So, though this is a far cry from a "real" cooking show episode, it is a preview, and we hope to film the first real episode before I leave in four weeks.

It's a Savage, Savage, Savage, Savage World Episode 1 from Paige Dueck on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment