there are only 12.5 days until I board a plane for Zurich, Switzerland and that in two week's time I will (finally!) be at Bodenseehof.
Annie's Gluten Free mac n' cheese is a great midnight snack
false eyelashes really aren't that difficult to apply, but I think after the final performance of The Best of Gilbert & Sullivan that I won't bother with them again (until my wedding, maybe).
I can, actually, do my hair up like Anne Shirley, though how this fact will change the course of my life I have yet to decipher.
chocolate is an excellent breakfast food.
summer is over. Get over it.
Jesus was not governed by needs. He was governed by what the Father told him to do and say. (so why do Christians these days run around like headless chickens trying to "meet needs"?)
while my opinion of Texas remains unchanged, there are some people there I miss a lot.
change always comes when you don't ask for it.
planning a trip to Europe, though quite exciting, can be a daunting task. Thank God for Rick Steve.
there is no such thing as fragrance-free hairspray.
(Picture from our Cabin trip a couple of weeks ago. I love that place.)
No comments:
Post a Comment